Listen on: iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Acast | Stitcher | Pocket Cast | Overcast | PodBean | Soundcloud | audioBoom
Devon and Sarah are finally reunited (though still long distance). They discuss healthcare, Democratic strategy and HRC. Devon sits down with Catherine Vaughan, the CEO of flippable.org to talk about how Democrats can win vulnerable Republican seats. They also award the Hellion of the Week.
Please take a moment to take our survey.
Don’t forget! We have swag in our shop, and you can support us on Patreon. For $5/mo you get access to EXCLUSIVE updates, announcements, behind the scenes looks and special mini podcasts!
- EPA Climate Change Data – City of Chicago Archive
- Bernie Sanders’ Medicare-for-all Bill (Full Text)
- An Analysis of Senator Sanders Single Payer Plan by Kenneth Thorpe (Scribd)
- What Hillary Clinton really thinks by Ezra Klein (Vox)
- This is the most brazen act of Obamacare sabotage yet by Sarah Kliff (Vox)
- Cassidy-Graham: the Obamacare repeal plan McCain is supporting, explained by Sarah Kliff (Vox)
- Chris Murphy’s stealthy single-payer pitch by Elana Schor (Politico)
- Exclusive: Sen. Schatz’s new health care idea could be the Democratic Party’s future by Sarah Kliff and Jeff Stein (Vox)
Gratitude Check Links
- The 19 Books Hillary Clinton Should Write Next by Ali Davis (Wonkette)
Hellion of the Week
- ESPN’s Reprimand of Jemele Hill Reveals How White Supremacy Controls the Media Industry by Terrell Jermaine Starr (The Root)
@hellbentpod Re: removal of climate change data from EPA website – Chicago has archived and made it available https://t.co/xJyW7gPMww
— Colleen Fleming (@colleenfleming) September 13, 2017
Trump is the most ignorant, offensive president of my lifetime. His rise is a direct result of white supremacy. Period.
— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) September 11, 2017