Listen on: iTunes | Acast | Stitcher | Pocket Cast | Overcast | Soundcloud
Devon and Sarah discuss Sean Spicer in a bunny suit, the ridiculous brogressive rhetoric around the DNC chair race, media nullification, and leaking a story about trying to catch leaks. They award the second ever Donald Trump Dishonor in Deep Shame.
There is also a tiny bonus if you listen all the way to the end this week!
- Could Anti-Trump Americans Make “FDT (F— Donald Trump)” the No. 1 Song in the Country? by Jack Hamilton, Chris Molanphy, and Slate Video
- Trump’s National Security Adviser: Avoid Phrase Radical Islamic Terrorism by Daniel Politi
- 10 Beautiful Moments at the Oscars That Were Basically FUCK YOUs to Donald Trump by Sarah Lerner
- Sean Spicer was once a terrifying White House Easter Bunny by Marcus Gilmer
- Upcoming Flippable Elections
- Republicans now dominate state government, with 32 legislatures and 33 governors by Stephen Wolf
- Trump Intensified His Attacks on Journalists and Condemns F.B.I. ‘Leakers’ by Julie Hirschfeld Davis and Michael M. Grynbaum
- Sean Spicer targets own staff in leak crackdown by Annie Karni and Alex Isenstadt
- Slain SEAL’s dad wants answers: ‘Don’t hide behind my son’s death’ Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article135064074.html#storylink=cpy by Julie K. Brown
- Claim: Reporter laughs at Trump aide’s emotion over SEAL death by Paul Bedard
- Fact Check: Trump Blasts ‘Fake News’ and Repeats Inaccurate Claims at CPAC by Linda Qiu
- Aide: Trump not elected to talk to celebrities and reporters by Mallory Shelbourne
- The White House’s big ‘fake news’ cop-out by Aaron Blake
- Sec. Tillerson Faces Mexican Leaders During ‘Tough Trip’ by Andrew Rafferty
- DHS Chief Kelly Pledges ‘No Mass Deportations’ During Talks With Mexico’s Leaders by Andrew Rafferty
- Trump administration asked intelligence officials, key lawmakers to counter Russia stories by Greg Miller and Adam Entous
- White House makes matters worse by trying to suppress Russia scandal by Steve Benen
- Cotton on Russia Inquiry: ‘Getting Ahead of Ourselves’ to Call for Special Prosecutor by Kailani Koenig
One thing seems clear: Perez and Ellison are not engaging in the petty warfare fueled by many of their respective supporters. KUDOS.
— Darren Hutchinson (@dissentingj) February 25, 2017
— 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎 (@resisterhood) February 25, 2017
I have stayed out of all the DNC chair stuff, but I feel obliged to say something about this "business as usual" narrative.
— Melissa McEwan (@Shakestweetz) February 26, 2017
We're already in the media-nullification phase of destroying democracy. Stay awake everybody! https://t.co/OM2dMm8y6B
— Devon Handy (@DevonHandy) February 24, 2017